For Your Family
For Your Family: ''Real Girls' Guide to Everything''
July 11, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ''The Real Girls' Guide to Everything'' is a new book by a Chicago author. It's a fresh take on how to help young girls navigate the challenges of growing up today.
If you have daughters at home, you know it's something parents think about a lot! Author Erin Brereton, who has written several nonfiction books on teen celebrities, visited ABC7 Chicago.
She talked about her new book and about some of the topics it touches.
for your family
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party