For Your Family
For Your Family: ''Real Girls' Guide to Everything''
July 11, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ''The Real Girls' Guide to Everything'' is a new book by a Chicago author. It's a fresh take on how to help young girls navigate the challenges of growing up today.
If you have daughters at home, you know it's something parents think about a lot! Author Erin Brereton, who has written several nonfiction books on teen celebrities, visited ABC7 Chicago.
She talked about her new book and about some of the topics it touches.
for your family
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series 40 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit