DVD price war heats up for holidays
November 6, 2009 (WLS) -- First it was books- but now three retailers are fighting an Internet price war for DVDS.
Walmart dropped its pre-order price for some highly anticipated movie titles to $10 each. That includes free home delivery.
Target and Amazon.com quickly matched the offer.
Next, Walmart dropped to $9.98.
All three are showing similar deals for online book orders.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 12 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 13 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 52 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 52 min ago
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 28 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos