DVD price war heats up for holidays
November 6, 2009 (WLS) -- First it was books- but now three retailers are fighting an Internet price war for DVDS.
Walmart dropped its pre-order price for some highly anticipated movie titles to $10 each. That includes free home delivery.
Target and Amazon.com quickly matched the offer.
Next, Walmart dropped to $9.98.
All three are showing similar deals for online book orders.
- Police officer shot in Arlington Heights 1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 56 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines 56 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
56 min ago