United to waive change fees due to weather
January 6, 2010 (WLS) -- Because of the nasty weather that's expected over the next couple of days, United Airlines is urging travelers flying to certain destinations to rebook their flights.
For Midwest travel Thursday and Friday the locations include Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
For travel in the southeast Thursday the locations are Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
United says for those rebooking change fees will be been waived.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 28 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 41 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 44 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
4 min ago