United to waive change fees due to weather
January 6, 2010 (WLS) -- Because of the nasty weather that's expected over the next couple of days, United Airlines is urging travelers flying to certain destinations to rebook their flights.
For Midwest travel Thursday and Friday the locations include Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
For travel in the southeast Thursday the locations are Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
United says for those rebooking change fees will be been waived.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 14 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Vets raise money to build WWII submarine memorial 4 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 42 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos