United to waive change fees due to weather
January 6, 2010 (WLS) -- Because of the nasty weather that's expected over the next couple of days, United Airlines is urging travelers flying to certain destinations to rebook their flights.
For Midwest travel Thursday and Friday the locations include Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
For travel in the southeast Thursday the locations are Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
United says for those rebooking change fees will be been waived.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking