United to waive change fees due to weather
January 6, 2010 (WLS) -- Because of the nasty weather that's expected over the next couple of days, United Airlines is urging travelers flying to certain destinations to rebook their flights.
For Midwest travel Thursday and Friday the locations include Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
For travel in the southeast Thursday the locations are Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
United says for those rebooking change fees will be been waived.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 12 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 8 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 59 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos