Williams-Sonoma baby-bottle warmers recalled
August 24, 2010 (WLS) -- Williams-Sonoma says its Beaba Express Steam Bottle Warmers can overheat liquids and baby food.
That could cause burns to babies or to adults who touch the overheated containers.
You should stop using the warmers and contact Williams-Sonoma for a refund.For more information visit: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10323.html
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 9 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport 53 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
9 min ago