Williams-Sonoma baby-bottle warmers recalled
August 24, 2010 (WLS) -- Williams-Sonoma says its Beaba Express Steam Bottle Warmers can overheat liquids and baby food.
That could cause burns to babies or to adults who touch the overheated containers.
You should stop using the warmers and contact Williams-Sonoma for a refund.For more information visit: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10323.html
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 24 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 59 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 47 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 46 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- ABC 7 to Go April 23, 2014
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos