NFL reaching out to female fans
September 27, 2010 (WLS) -- The National Football League has a new marketing campaign aimed at women.
A $10 million effort features a new website and television commercials. The league has also created thousands of new products for women, including jeans with logos, flip-flops and yoga mats.
Shoppers will also see the products at stores like Victoria's Secret.
The NFL says women's apparel is its fastest growing business.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap