NFL reaching out to female fans
September 27, 2010 (WLS) -- The National Football League has a new marketing campaign aimed at women.
A $10 million effort features a new website and television commercials. The league has also created thousands of new products for women, including jeans with logos, flip-flops and yoga mats.
Shoppers will also see the products at stores like Victoria's Secret.
The NFL says women's apparel is its fastest growing business.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 53 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 59 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
59 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
53 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
59 min ago