Thermal food carriers recalled
January 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Travelin' Chef Expandable Thermal Food Carrier have freezer gel packs that can leak. The chemicals inside can be poisonous if ingested.
The four-piece food carrier sets made by California Innovations have been recalled. They were sold at Walmart through December.
Customers should return the gel packs to Walmart for a refund.
For more information, visit www.cpsc.gov
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 29 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77