Thermal food carriers recalled
January 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Travelin' Chef Expandable Thermal Food Carrier have freezer gel packs that can leak. The chemicals inside can be poisonous if ingested.
The four-piece food carrier sets made by California Innovations have been recalled. They were sold at Walmart through December.
Customers should return the gel packs to Walmart for a refund.
For more information, visit www.cpsc.gov
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 25 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos