American adds 6 inches to some coach seats
March 1, 2012 (WLS) -- American Airlines will soon have extra legroom on flights -- for those willing to pay.
The airline will install coach seats with 6 inches of extra legroom at the front of the plane's cabins.
Fees are expected to range from $8 to $108. The seats will also come with priority boarding.
United and Delta airlines offer similar seat options for extra legroom.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 29 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 33 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine 24 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD