Consumer Reports: Fisker Karma broke down during testing
March 8, 2012 (WLS) -- Consumer Reports says an expensive electric car broke down during recent testing by the agency.
Testing had just gotten under way on the $108,000 Fisker Karma electric hybrid when a warning light came on and the car came to a stop. Consumer Reports says the dealership had to tow away the car, which had less than 200 miles on the odometer.
Consumer Reports says it will pick up testing of the Fisker Karma at a later date.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
48 min ago