Deals for drivers with electric cars
March 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As gas prices flirt with $4 a gallon, more travelers are taking advantage of electric and hybrid options.
Major car rental companies are adding more hybrid and electric vehicles to their fleets. USAToday reports that hotels are now getting in on the action.
Select hotels are beginning to offer either electric charging stations or parking discounts to drivers of alternative-fueled vehicles.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport 19 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs 23 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 18 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 16 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side 3 min ago
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- 7 in :77
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare...
19 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos