Deals for drivers with electric cars
March 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As gas prices flirt with $4 a gallon, more travelers are taking advantage of electric and hybrid options.
Major car rental companies are adding more hybrid and electric vehicles to their fleets. USAToday reports that hotels are now getting in on the action.
Select hotels are beginning to offer either electric charging stations or parking discounts to drivers of alternative-fueled vehicles.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River 59 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop 31 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
27 min ago