Honda SUV recalled for faulty part
March 23, 2012 (WLS) -- Honda has recalled some 2006 CRV's. The popular SUV has a faulty part that could cause the driver to lose control.
Honda says the right from lower control arm was not welded properly and could break.
Honda will begin notifying owners next month about repairs.
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets 43 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb 52 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured 53 min ago
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety 11 min ago
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball...
43 min ago