Honda SUV recalled for faulty part
March 23, 2012 (WLS) -- Honda has recalled some 2006 CRV's. The popular SUV has a faulty part that could cause the driver to lose control.
Honda says the right from lower control arm was not welded properly and could break.
Honda will begin notifying owners next month about repairs.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 46 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012 51 min ago
- Deck the malls with security
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations 39 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79 59 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos