Chicago's Cut Steakhouse makes Top 10 list
April 4, 2012 (Chicago) (WLS) -- A Chicago steakhouse is ranked among the top in the country.
Chicago Cut Steakhouse in the River North neighborhood is one of Gayot's Top 10 Steakhouses in the US for 2012.
Prime steaks are dry-aged on site and Chicago Cut's iPad wine list were mentioned in Gayot's honor.
Other steakhouses making the list include: Peter Luger Steakhouse in Brookly, Emeril's Delmonico in New Orleans and Cut Wolfgang Puck in Beverly Hills.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 2 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night 35 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots 47 min ago
- Swimming pools upgrade project moving forward 29 min ago
- Blagojevich begins 3rd year in prison 15 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 6 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years...
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
39 min ago