Report: Pinterest 3rd-most-visited social-networking site
April 9, 2012 (WLS) -- The website Pinterest is now the third most-visited social-networking site in the U.S., according to a report by Experian Marketing Services.
Pinterest lets its users "pin" photos and info from the Internet onto virtual boards. It ranks only behind Facebook and Twitter in terms of total visitors.
Pinterest had more than 100 million total visits in the U.S. last month.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos