Pizza vending machines headed to US
June 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Pizza from scratch -- in less than three minutes?
Let's Pizza is already a hit in Europe. The vending machine promises to deliver a piping hot pizza made from scratch in less than 3 minutes. It kneads the dough and offers more than 200 toppings.
It's the brainchild of an Italian entrepreneur and is already a big hit in Europe.
Let's Pizza is expected to hit the U.S. later this year.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way 23 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
5 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the...
23 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Nelson Mandela...
31 min ago