McDonald's customers least satisfied fast food clientele
June 19, 2012 (WLS) -- It appears McDonald's customers aren't the most satisfied of fast food clientele.
The American Consumer Satisfaction Index was released Tuesday. It gives McDonald's the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any fast food chain in the survey. That's after their ranking increased by one percent this year to 73 percent satisfaction. That's also a significant increase over McDonald's 62 percent satisfaction rate 10 years ago.
Wendy's is near the top with a 78 percent satisfaction rate.
Seventy-five percent of Burger King's customers are satisfied. Papa John's Pizza rated the highest in satisfaction in the fast food category at 83 percent.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 41 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old