McDonald's customers least satisfied fast food clientele
June 19, 2012 (WLS) -- It appears McDonald's customers aren't the most satisfied of fast food clientele.
The American Consumer Satisfaction Index was released Tuesday. It gives McDonald's the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any fast food chain in the survey. That's after their ranking increased by one percent this year to 73 percent satisfaction. That's also a significant increase over McDonald's 62 percent satisfaction rate 10 years ago.
Wendy's is near the top with a 78 percent satisfaction rate.
Seventy-five percent of Burger King's customers are satisfied. Papa John's Pizza rated the highest in satisfaction in the fast food category at 83 percent.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains