McDonald's customers least satisfied fast food clientele
June 19, 2012 (WLS) -- It appears McDonald's customers aren't the most satisfied of fast food clientele.
The American Consumer Satisfaction Index was released Tuesday. It gives McDonald's the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any fast food chain in the survey. That's after their ranking increased by one percent this year to 73 percent satisfaction. That's also a significant increase over McDonald's 62 percent satisfaction rate 10 years ago.
Wendy's is near the top with a 78 percent satisfaction rate.
Seventy-five percent of Burger King's customers are satisfied. Papa John's Pizza rated the highest in satisfaction in the fast food category at 83 percent.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 3 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way 52 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 1 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
34 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the...
52 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
3 min ago