Automakers post strongest quality ratings since 2009
June 22, 2012 (WLS) -- A study done by retail research firm Kantar Retail finds that Wal-Mart has bigger deals than online giant Amazon.
The five vehicles topping the list this year include Lexus, Jaguar, Porsche, Cadillac and Honda.
This initial quality report sets the industry's standard for a new car's overall quality in the first 90-days of ownership.
- Dad says body in lake likely missing UofC student 24 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 28 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 32 min ago
- Special session expected to form pension committee 58 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- IDOT proposes tolls for Illiana Expressway
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease 49 min ago
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
32 min ago
- Dad says body in lake likely missing UofC...
24 min ago
- Special session expected to form pension...
58 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos