Survey: Women less likely to pack light
July 10, 2012 (WLS) -- A new study says most women just can't master the art of traveling "light."
The average woman packs 28 different outfits for a weeklong vacation.
The survey from Tesco Online Shopping finds that ladies change their clothes four times a day during a trip.
Eight out of 10 admit they don't end up wearing everything they pack. One in five says they end up paying extra fees for luggage on flights.
They also admit that excess baggage has caused arguments with their male travel companions.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 40 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 49 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos