Survey: Women less likely to pack light
July 10, 2012 (WLS) -- A new study says most women just can't master the art of traveling "light."
The average woman packs 28 different outfits for a weeklong vacation.
The survey from Tesco Online Shopping finds that ladies change their clothes four times a day during a trip.
Eight out of 10 admit they don't end up wearing everything they pack. One in five says they end up paying extra fees for luggage on flights.
They also admit that excess baggage has caused arguments with their male travel companions.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body 54 min ago
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars' 36 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos