GM offers money-back guarantee on Chevy cars, trucks
July 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- General Motors has a new offer that it hopes will lure more customers into dealerships.
GM is offering a money-back guarantee on new Chevrolet cars and trucks. Buyers can get refunds if they return their 2012 or 2013 Chevys for any reason.
Chevrolet's money-back guarantee is good for 60 days from the date of purchase. The offer is valid through September 4.
General Motors made a similar offer back in 2009 to boost sales.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 37 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip 32 min ago
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor