3 electronics makers agree to settle price-fixing claims
July 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Three electronics makers agree to settle price-fixing claims.
The settlement of more than $550 million includes LG Display, AU Optronics and Toshiba.
Officials in eight states say the TV makers conspired to inflate prices for LCD screens used in televisions and computer monitors.
Partial refunds will be available to consumers in 24 states, pending court approval.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit