Google+ edges Facebook in customer satisfaction survey
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In a virtual world popularity contest Google+ is ahead of Facebook.
The one-year-old social network tops a list from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Google+ tied with Wikipedia as the most-liked social media sites.
Many Facebook users complained about the site's recent changes.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 30 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 32 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 40 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 28 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 25 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 22 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 25 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
30 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos