Google+ edges Facebook in customer satisfaction survey
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In a virtual world popularity contest Google+ is ahead of Facebook.
The one-year-old social network tops a list from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Google+ tied with Wikipedia as the most-liked social media sites.
Many Facebook users complained about the site's recent changes.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping