Google+ edges Facebook in customer satisfaction survey
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In a virtual world popularity contest Google+ is ahead of Facebook.
The one-year-old social network tops a list from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Google+ tied with Wikipedia as the most-liked social media sites.
Many Facebook users complained about the site's recent changes.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 24 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos