Google+ edges Facebook in customer satisfaction survey
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In a virtual world popularity contest Google+ is ahead of Facebook.
The one-year-old social network tops a list from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Google+ tied with Wikipedia as the most-liked social media sites.
Many Facebook users complained about the site's recent changes.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 56 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 57 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- 7 in 77
54 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
56 min ago