Google+ edges Facebook in customer satisfaction survey
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In a virtual world popularity contest Google+ is ahead of Facebook.
The one-year-old social network tops a list from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Google+ tied with Wikipedia as the most-liked social media sites.
Many Facebook users complained about the site's recent changes.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 33 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision
- CTA robberies reported at Loop train stations
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look 41 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos