Airfares expected to drop in August
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
July 30, 2012 (WLS) -- Airfares are expected to drop 10 to 20 percent next month.
The website Fare Compare predicts the discounts will begin around August 21 when children go back to school and the traditionally slower fall travel season begins.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 50 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 59 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 32 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos