Quick security lines for some Delta, US Airways flyers
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Delta and US Airways joined the Transportation Security Administration's pre-check security screening program, the TSA announced Tuesday.
Under the program, certain frequent flyers are allowed to move through security quickly, without having to take off shoes and light outerwear or remove laptops from computer bags.
United Airlines and American Airlines already offer the program at O'Hare.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos