US Airways food options get upgrade
August 2, 2012 (WLS) -- For $20, passengers flying coach on US Airways for international flights can choose from its new Dine Fresh menu.
Passengers choose from either a mushroom tortellini vegetarian meal, or a meat option that includes citrus-marinated chicken skewers, shrimp cocktail and crème Brule cheesecake.
Passengers must reserve the premium food option at least 24 hours before their flight.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence 59 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school 55 min ago
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos