LG introduces 84-inch, $22,000 TV
August 23, 2012 (SEOUL, South Korea) (WLS) -- LG Electronics is super-sizing its technology, so you can watch your favorite team on what they say is the biggest high-resolution TV ever made.
The world's first 84-inch, "ultra-definition" 3D TV comes with a high-tech remote to help you navigate the 1,400 apps included on the TV.
Prepare to pay more than you would for a mid-sized sedan -- this set retails for $22,000.
It's expected to roll out in the U.S. next month.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos