iPhone ranks 1st in customer satisfaction
September 7, 2012 (WLS) -- For the eighth time in a row, Apple's iPhone received top honors for customer satisfaction among smartphones.
J.D. Power and Associates said the iPhone excelled in all categories -- including performance and features-- but scored especially well in physical design and overall ease of use.
Apple is expected to introduce the new iPhone 5 next week.
Phones by HTC came in second in the J.D. Power survey, followed by Samsung, Motorola and Nokia.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 34 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 28 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- CTA Green Line service halted, officials say 11 min ago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 30 min ago
- Ukraine: Warning shots fired, foreign military barred 5 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Cooking With Fish
52 min ago