iPhone ranks 1st in customer satisfaction
September 7, 2012 (WLS) -- For the eighth time in a row, Apple's iPhone received top honors for customer satisfaction among smartphones.
J.D. Power and Associates said the iPhone excelled in all categories -- including performance and features-- but scored especially well in physical design and overall ease of use.
Apple is expected to introduce the new iPhone 5 next week.
Phones by HTC came in second in the J.D. Power survey, followed by Samsung, Motorola and Nokia.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913