Bug affects millions of Internet Explorer users
September 18, 2012 (WLS) -- Microsoft is recommending several temporary fixes for a bug in Internet Explorer that leaves users vulnerable to attacks.
However, security experts are suggesting that you use another internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari until the problem is fixed.
The security flaw affects hundreds of millions of Internet Explorer users.
The bug tricks users into visiting malicious websites where attackers can take control of a person's computer.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 24 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 25 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged 58 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets 11 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos