Walmart ending Kindle sales
September 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Walmart says it will no longer carry the Kindle e-reader and Kindle Fire when inventory runs out.
Earlier this year, Target announced it will also stop selling the device.
Industry experts believe growing competition for sales with Amazon may have contributed to the decision.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Lunch Break 05-23-13
54 min ago