Walmart ending Kindle sales
September 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Walmart says it will no longer carry the Kindle e-reader and Kindle Fire when inventory runs out.
Earlier this year, Target announced it will also stop selling the device.
Industry experts believe growing competition for sales with Amazon may have contributed to the decision.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 34 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 12 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos