Walmart ending Kindle sales
September 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Walmart says it will no longer carry the Kindle e-reader and Kindle Fire when inventory runs out.
Earlier this year, Target announced it will also stop selling the device.
Industry experts believe growing competition for sales with Amazon may have contributed to the decision.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 39 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning 24 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force 24 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 57 min ago
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster 36 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese...
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 53 min ago
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial 49 min ago
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville 44 min ago
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
39 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over...
24 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
57 min ago