Apple issues update after Verizon customers report iPhone 5 data issues
October 1, 2012 (WLS) -- Apple's iPhone 5 is gobbling up the cellular data of Verizon users.
Apple's iPhone 5 is gobbling up the cellular data of Verizon users. Apple confirms a bug causes the phones to consume the data even when they're on a wireless network. They issued an update over the weekend at support.apple.com. Verizon users are reporting the issue, but it could affect AT&T users, as well.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 5 min ago
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine says 29 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day...
5 min ago