Dale and Thomas Popcorn recalled due to possible listeria contamination
October 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dale and Thomas Popcorn is recalling more than half a million ready-to-eat bags because of possible listeria contamination.
The bags were sold online and in stores in many states on or after August 8. They have 'best by' dates of February 4 through March 12, 2013.
Fourteen flavors of the company's popcorn are involved after testing found the possible contamination.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence 59 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school 55 min ago
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos