Dale and Thomas Popcorn recalled due to possible listeria contamination
October 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dale and Thomas Popcorn is recalling more than half a million ready-to-eat bags because of possible listeria contamination.
The bags were sold online and in stores in many states on or after August 8. They have 'best by' dates of February 4 through March 12, 2013.
Fourteen flavors of the company's popcorn are involved after testing found the possible contamination.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake