Dale and Thomas Popcorn recalled due to possible listeria contamination
October 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dale and Thomas Popcorn is recalling more than half a million ready-to-eat bags because of possible listeria contamination.
The bags were sold online and in stores in many states on or after August 8. They have 'best by' dates of February 4 through March 12, 2013.
Fourteen flavors of the company's popcorn are involved after testing found the possible contamination.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans