Wendy's, Chick-fil-A most accurate drive-thrus, magazine says
October 9, 2012 (WLS) -- Wendy's and Chick-fil-A topped QSR Magazine's list of the fastest and most accurate fast food drive-thrus.
Chick-fil-A came in number one for accuracy, getting orders right 92 percent of the time. The Atlanta-based restaurant also received top scores for cleanliness and customer service.
Wendy's got high marks for speed, completing an order in an average of 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
Burger King had the lowest scores for accuracy and speed of orders.
McDonald's finished in the middle of the pack.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos