Wendy's, Chick-fil-A most accurate drive-thrus, magazine says
October 9, 2012 (WLS) -- Wendy's and Chick-fil-A topped QSR Magazine's list of the fastest and most accurate fast food drive-thrus.
Chick-fil-A came in number one for accuracy, getting orders right 92 percent of the time. The Atlanta-based restaurant also received top scores for cleanliness and customer service.
Wendy's got high marks for speed, completing an order in an average of 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
Burger King had the lowest scores for accuracy and speed of orders.
McDonald's finished in the middle of the pack.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 38 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
14 min ago