Best Buy to match online competitors' prices
October 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Best Buy wants shoppers to purchase products at the store -- not just check them out in person, but buy them online from somewhere else.
Best Buy says it will match the prices of online competitors like Amazon this holiday season. Reports say Best Buy will also offer free home delivery for merchandise that is out of stock in its stores.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 2 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 47 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
2 min ago