Best Buy to match online competitors' prices
October 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Best Buy wants shoppers to purchase products at the store -- not just check them out in person, but buy them online from somewhere else.
Best Buy says it will match the prices of online competitors like Amazon this holiday season. Reports say Best Buy will also offer free home delivery for merchandise that is out of stock in its stores.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport 51 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 7 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway 24 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial draws Obama to South Africa
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- ABC7 To Go, December 9, 2013
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos