American Airlines meal reservations for 'premium' passengers
October 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some passengers who fly American Airlines from Chicago to New York or Los Angeles can now reserve their meal choice before departure.
Premium passengers can visit the American Airlines website to make a meal selection as much as 30 days before their flight. Right now, the meal reservations are being offered on American flights between ORD and LAX and O'Hare and LaGuardia.
American says it plans to expand the meal program to all domestic and international flights next year.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 23 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor