Target to price-match Amazon over holidays
October 17, 2012 (WLS) -- For the first time, Target says it will match prices for products found cheaper through online rivals like Amazon.
Best Guy announced a similar offer.
Target will match the prices of select online competitors from November 1st through December 16th.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 4 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 52 min ago
- Signs of spring under blanket of snow
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- Festival Fridays
2 min ago