Gov't investigates Graco My Ride and Nautilus car seats
If you strap your child into a Graco car seat, it might be part of a federal safety investigation.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is looking into complaints that children have become trapped in Graco car seats because the buckles won't release.
Some parents have reported having to cut the straps to free their child. The investigation covers the Graco My Ride and Nautilus car seats.
No recall has been issued.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits