Chevy Volt glitch leads motor to shut down while driving
October 23, 2012 (WLS) -- General Motors is making repairs to the all-electric Chevy Volt.
The automaker says it needs to fix a software problem that could cause the Volt's electric motor to shut down while driving.
GM says the software problem only affects the 2013 Chevy Volt.
Dealers will update the car's software to fix the glitch.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 44 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 23 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program 59 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
11 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
44 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
23 min ago