Chevy Volt glitch leads motor to shut down while driving
October 23, 2012 (WLS) -- General Motors is making repairs to the all-electric Chevy Volt.
The automaker says it needs to fix a software problem that could cause the Volt's electric motor to shut down while driving.
GM says the software problem only affects the 2013 Chevy Volt.
Dealers will update the car's software to fix the glitch.
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 20 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 42 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- ABC 7 to Go April 23, 2014
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos