College tuition at 4-year universities goes up
October 24, 2012 (WLS) -- The cost for students attending college this fall has jumped for the second year in a row.
The sticker price for in-state tuition at four-year public universities climbed nearly 5 percent. That equals about $400 more, raising tuition costs to about 8,600.
Experts say the increases are modest in comparison to previous years.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD