Coca-Cola changes sweeteners
October 31, 2012 (WLS) -- Coca-Cola tells the Dow Jones Newswires it is moving away from using sugar and toward using high-fructose corn syrup.
Corn-based sweeteners are cheaper than sugar.
The move could help Coke cut production costs.
There's no word yet when the change-over will begin.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 13 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
25 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
42 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
52 min ago