AT&T launches cloud service for phones
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- There is a new way to store videos and photos without using up the memory on your phone.
AT&T launched a new free cloud storage service Thursday.
AT&T Locker is name of the new service. It allows iPhone and Android customers to store 5 gigabytes worth of video and photos.
It is available through a free app in the Apple app store and the Google Play store.
- Boy, 13, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 6 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 17 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos