Facebook to launch classifieds section
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- Facebook is working on a way for users to post classified ads similar to craigslist.
A new section called "marketplace" would allow users to announce things like apartment rentals, furniture for sale and even job listings.
It will also give the user the ability to share the listing on their friends' news feeds.
Most of the services will be reportedly be free but there may be a charge for promoted listings.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 1 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 16 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 4 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
16 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos