Facebook to launch classifieds section
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- Facebook is working on a way for users to post classified ads similar to craigslist.
A new section called "marketplace" would allow users to announce things like apartment rentals, furniture for sale and even job listings.
It will also give the user the ability to share the listing on their friends' news feeds.
Most of the services will be reportedly be free but there may be a charge for promoted listings.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake