Facebook to launch classifieds section
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- Facebook is working on a way for users to post classified ads similar to craigslist.
A new section called "marketplace" would allow users to announce things like apartment rentals, furniture for sale and even job listings.
It will also give the user the ability to share the listing on their friends' news feeds.
Most of the services will be reportedly be free but there may be a charge for promoted listings.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area 2 min ago
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana 26 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore 28 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 35 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 27 min ago
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 48 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan 47 min ago
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison 54 min ago
- Fans, former colleagues remember 'Superjock' Larry Lujack 37 min ago
- Toys for Tots gifts needed
18 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
27 min ago