Portable generators made by Champion Power Equipment recalled
November 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Thousands of portable generators sold at Costco are being recalled because of a fire hazard.
Fuel has been known to leak from the generators and catch fire.
The recall impacts two generators made by Champion Power Equipment. Both models have a black frame and yellow control panels.
The units should be returned to Costco for a refund.
For more information, visit www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/13026.html
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos