Suzuki ending U.S. new car sales
Nov. 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A Japanese automaker is ending all new car sales in the U.S.
Suzuki says it is pulling out of the American auto market because of poor profits.
Suzuki will now focus on selling motorcycles, boats, and all-terrain vehicles in the U.S.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation