Chrysler recall related to air bags
November 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chrysler says thousands of older-model Jeeps have air bags that can inflate while people are driving.
An investigation found the air bags deployed unexpectedly 215 times. Eighty-one injuries were reported.
The recall includes 2002 through 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees and 2002 and 2003 models of the Jeep Liberty.
Owners will be notified about repairs starting in January.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 43 min ago
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says 19 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind. 33 min ago
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid 41 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos