Facebook creates new pages for couples automatically
November 13, 2012 (WLS) -- Facebook is taking couples to a whole new level, whether they like it or not.
The social networking site is collecting information about users who are "in a relationship" and automatically creating a new page for them.
The page details shared posts, events and photos that both people are tagged in.
One user said she's ready to break up with her husband on Facebook just to end their shared page.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 49 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 46 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 52 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 36 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 22 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka 13 min ago
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77