Doorbuster deals on Thanksgiving Day
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- They are the sales that make shoppers go insane each year, doorbuster deals, and this year the insanity is falling on Thanksgiving Day.
So are the deals worth giving up thanksgiving dinner? You be the judge.
On Thanksgiving morning, Kmart has a 32-inch LCD for $97 while supplies last.
Thursday night, Sears has a Toshiba 50-inch LED that normally retails for $799. It is marked down to $299.
There are other deals.
You want the iPad 2? It's at Wal-Mart, Thursday night, for $399 and you get a $75 Wal-Mart gift card with the deal.
The Xbox with Kinect is on sale Thursday night at Target for $50 off.
Best Buy is bucking the trend and opening Black Friday morning. They have doorbuster TV deals and an Asus laptop half-off at just $250.
Kohl's also opening on Friday. They have a 4-quart programmable slow cooker for $9.99.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 52 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 58 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 58 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
52 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
58 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
58 min ago