Cyber Monday to keep shoppers excited
November 24, 2012 (WLS) -- As the hoopla behind Black Friday starts to wind down, stores are stepping up efforts to keep shoppers excited with cyber Monday deals.
It's billed as the official start of the online holiday shopping season, but some stores are already shelling out big post-Thanksgiving discounts online.
Retailers, like Wal-Mart and Amazon, are extending their deals into the full week.
Others are offering special deals for followers and friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Retail experts estimate sales from Monday alone will reach about $2 billion.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 1 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 18 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street 5 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 44 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos