Discover Card testing fingertip reader
November 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some credit card users will soon be able to make purchases with the touch of their fingertip.
Discover is testing a new system that uses a fingertip reader to complete a transaction.
A card user's index fingerprint is assigned a number used to buy products.
Discover employees are testing the system.
There is no word on when it might be rolled out.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 22 min ago
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine says 46 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day...
22 min ago