Honda Fit She's targets female drivers
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- The newest version of the Honda Fit -- called She's -- is designed especially for women.
The She's is pink.
Honda says the car's "plasma cluster" air conditioning improves air quality. The automaker claims that will improve the driver's skin quality.
The windshield is also designed to block 99 percent of the sun's UV rays.
If you don't like pink, the Honda Fit She's model also comes in black, brown or white.
Right now the car is only being sold in Japan.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 9 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 53 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 33 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 8 min ago
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later 7 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd 37 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
9 min ago