Honda Fit She's targets female drivers
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- The newest version of the Honda Fit -- called She's -- is designed especially for women.
The She's is pink.
Honda says the car's "plasma cluster" air conditioning improves air quality. The automaker claims that will improve the driver's skin quality.
The windshield is also designed to block 99 percent of the sun's UV rays.
If you don't like pink, the Honda Fit She's model also comes in black, brown or white.
Right now the car is only being sold in Japan.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic 2 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 15 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
2 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
15 min ago