Honda Fit She's targets female drivers
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- The newest version of the Honda Fit -- called She's -- is designed especially for women.
The She's is pink.
Honda says the car's "plasma cluster" air conditioning improves air quality. The automaker claims that will improve the driver's skin quality.
The windshield is also designed to block 99 percent of the sun's UV rays.
If you don't like pink, the Honda Fit She's model also comes in black, brown or white.
Right now the car is only being sold in Japan.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 48 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
10 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
28 min ago