Airport dating website helps passengers meet
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- A new service wants to help you find love at the departure gate.
An Internet entrepreneur has created MeetAtTheAirport.com. It's a dating website for people who have to spend a lot of time in airports.
Information on flight departure gates are matched with other people at the same airport with similar interests.
So far the site has about 20,000 members worldwide.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos