Airport dating website helps passengers meet
November 27, 2012 (WLS) -- A new service wants to help you find love at the departure gate.
An Internet entrepreneur has created MeetAtTheAirport.com. It's a dating website for people who have to spend a lot of time in airports.
Information on flight departure gates are matched with other people at the same airport with similar interests.
So far the site has about 20,000 members worldwide.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains